Ghostly Sweets for a Safe & Happy Halloween
Need a Halloween recipe for your young family or to bring to a Halloween Party? Or perhaps you are like me. At my age, I need simple but still fun for my two grandsons to make and share. Then look no further. Fun, simple and healthy to boot!
Recipe by Miss CANDIQUICK at http://blog.candiquik.com/strawberry-ghosts/
Prep Time: 45 Min
Total Time: 45 min
This couldn’t be simpler. A chocolate dipped strawberry. These ghosts are cute, easy to make and perfect for Halloween!
- 1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- 24 Fresh strawberries
- Mini Chocolate chips
- Melt Candiquik in tray according to directions on package.
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Dip Strawberries in melted Candiquik Coating, remove and allow the excess coating to pour off onto the wax paper to form the “tail” of the ghost; slide the strawberry back and set on wax paper to dry.
- Before coating has set, place two mini cholate chips on as the eyes. For the mouth, cut off the tip of the mini chocolate chip and place on the strawberry with the bottom side facing up.
I have additional insights I’d love to share with you found in the pages of my debut book: Surviving Medical Mayhem – Laughing When It Hurts. To order a copy or learn more go to my website at www.lorettaschoen.com
Blessings for Health & Wellness.