Easter is a day we remember the rising of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It’s the day he triumphed over the grave and saved us from our sins. He gave us life! We celebrate this in many ways both secularly and religiously. From the Savior’s birth to His death and resurrection His gift is without end. Roma Downey states – “People come together with their families to celebrate Easter. What better way to celebrate than to spend a few hours going on the journey of Christ’s life.”
Here is a fun and simple recipe to help celebrate with family and friends.
Easter Bunny Snack Board
Author: Maegan – The BakerMama
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Yield: 8 1x
Make an adorable Bunny Snack Board with hummus, veggies and crackers for a festive and tasty addition to your Easter celebration!
- 1 (16 ounce) container plain hummus
- 1 (6 ounce) can large black olives, drained
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 20–25 asparagus spears
- 40 round pita crackers
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli
- 9 celery stalks, each cut into thirds
- 6 radishes, sliced thinly
- 10–12 petite whole carrots
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cauliflower
- Using an 20″ x 13″ board, platter or sheet pan, place an 8.5” rimmed plate in the center of the board. Fill the plate with the hummus.
- Decorate the bunny’s hummus face with two olives for the eyes, a cherry tomato for the nose, olive fourths to create the mouth shape, and asparagus spears for the whiskers.
- Arrange half the pita crackers for one of the bunny’s ears and the other half for the other ear, leaving a hole in the center of each ear to put the red pepper slices. Fill each bunny ear with red pepper slices.
- Put the broccoli at the top of the board between the bunny’s ears. Arrange the celery, radish slices, petite carrots, remaining olives, and remaining asparagus spears down both sides of the bunny’s hummus face plate with the cauliflower at the bottom of the plate.
- Place two broccoli with a cherry tomato between them on top of the cauliflower for the bunny’s bowtie.
- Serve and have fun snacking on it.